Themasterchemistry.com is a website for chemistry enthusiasts and students in school who want to learn more about the subject. We provide articles and videos that cover all branches of chemistry including organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, environmental chemistry, basic chemistry, and other related branches.
Our aim is to provide authentic content on various topics pertaining to the subject of Chemistry such as MCQs with solutions which are prepared by our expert teachers for preparation of exams like MDCAT, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and NEET.
Below are the categories we work on themasterchemistry.com
Latest Chemistry Research News
- Quantum algorithms save time in the calculation of electron dynamics
- Study reveals new method of preparing imaging agents
- Development of an easy to synthesize self-healing gel
- Study Showed molecules change their behaviors under a polariton leader
- Problem of Functionalizing Pyridines in the Meta-position has been solved
- Microscopy and simulation unite to develop new-age polymers
- Latest method to synthesize optically active primary, secondary and tertiary amines
- Study shows How photoelectrodes change in contact with water
- Scientists discover unique peptides with anti-cancer potential
- New Study Shows Nanocrystals store light energy and drive chemical reactions
- Magnetic Chemistry – History, scope, principle, and applications
- Surface Chemistry-introduction, Adsorption, types, and application
- is hydrogen flammable?
- Are alkali metals reactive? Experts answer
- is hydrogen an alkali metal?
- What is a in chemistry?
- What is reflux in chemistry? A detailed guide
- Electromagnetic Radiations-Introduction, discovery and types
- Discovery and properties of electron, proton and neutron
- Forensic Chemistry-Introduction, History, scope and Applications
- Friedel-Craft Alkylation-Definition, Mechanism, Examples
- Sulfonation Of Benzene-Definition, Mechanism And Solved Examples
- Nitration of Benzene- introduction, mechanism and solved examples
- What is artificial sweetener? Working and uses
- What are fossil fuels?
- Organic Chemistry: Scope and Application
- Organic compounds-Classification, Definition and examples
- Cracking of petroleum-Meaning and types of cracking
- Fractional distillation of petroleum
- Sources of organic compounds-coal, plants and animals, natural gas
- Inorganic Chemistry- History Scope And Applications
- Peculiar behavior of lithium(Li)-A detailed overview
- Alkali metals-occurrence, Properties, and periodic trends
- Position of Hydrogen in the periodic table-Easy guide
- Oxides-Classification and periodic trends of oxides
- Hydrides-Types of hydrides and periodic trends
- Halides-Covalent halides|Ionic halides|metal halides and applications
- Hydration energy trends in periodic table[Explained]
- Electrical conductivities of elements in periodic table | Periodic table conductivity
- Oxidation state-Oxidation number-A detailed overview
- Adsorption isotherms | Types of Adsorption isotherms By Freundlich and Langmuir
- Ionic bond-Definition, Properties, Conditions-Factors, and Examples
- Introduction to Chemical bonding-Definition-Types-Examples
- What is ksp in chemistry? Definition, significance, and examples
- What are buffers in chemistry? Types-examples and uses
- What is stp standard temperature and pressure in chemistry?
- What is Sigma Bond? Solved examples
- What is Avogadro’s Law?
- What is boiling point? To the Point Answer
- Measurement of vapor pressure
- Acid base titration-Working principle, Process, types and indicators
- What are precautions during titration process in lab?
- Uses of titration in industries
- Why is titration important in chemistry? Themasterchemistry
- How is distribution law modified by change in Molecular state?
- How to prepare potassium chromate indicator?
- Analytical Chemistry, introduction, history and applications
- Limiting reactant- Examples, Problems & method to find limiting reactant
- Stoichiometry and yield of balanced chemical reactions
- Distribution law in chemistry-Definition, explanation, and applications
Difference between articles in chemistry
- What is the Difference Between Electron and Beta Particle? Electron vs beta particle
- What is Difference Between Sodium and Salt? Sodium vs salt
- What is the difference between steel and aluminum? Steel vs Aluminum
- 7 Difference Between Molecule and Compound-Molecule vs compound
- Difference between Physical and chemical change-Physical vs chemical change
- Difference between Evaporation and Condensation-Evaporation vs Condensation
- 8 Differences between alkali and base-alkali vs base
- 7 differences between Rust and corrosion-rust vs corrosion
- Difference between oils and fats- oil vs fat
- Difference Between Evaporation and Boiling-Evaporation vs Boiling
Watch Our Video Lectures
Join us on Social media
The team at Themasterchemistry.com is a group of chemists and teachers who are passionate about the field. The team has chemistry professionals that have been teaching in prestigious institutes of Pakistan for decades.
They know what it takes to teach difficult subjects with ease, and they want to share their knowledge with you!
Adeel Abbas is The Founder of themasterchemistry.com. He has MS degree in Organic Chemistry. His specialization is Natural Products in Chemistry from One of the Top universities of Pakistan (Islamia University Bahawalpur Pakistan).
Dr. Wajid Raza is Ph.D Scholar of Organic Chemistry at Islamia University Bahawalpur. He has seven years of experience as a Chemistry teacher at Top institutes of Pakistan. His teaching expertise allows students to pass any type of Chemistry exam.