Themasterchemistry.com is a website for chemistry enthusiasts and students in school who want to learn more about the subject. We provide articles and videos that cover all branches of chemistry including organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, environmental chemistry, basic chemistry, and other related branches.
Our aim is to provide authentic content on various topics pertaining to the subject of Chemistry such as MCQs with solutions which are prepared by our expert teachers for preparation of exams like MDCAT, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and NEET.
Below are the categories we work on themasterchemistry.com
Latest Chemistry Research News
- Study to reveal the creation of diamond materials with exceptionally complex structures
- Chemists successfully changed bonds between atoms in a single molecule for the first time
- Scientists developed durable material for flexible artificial muscles
- Solar-powered chemistry uses carbon dioxide and water to make feedstock for fuels, chemicals
- Team of scientists creates first ever VX neurotoxin detector
- Scientists Discovered working principles of a promising material for fast-charging batteries
- Scientists made a step on the way to better therapies against viruses
- Scientists discovered ceramic aerogel for use in thermal insulation applications
- Turning methane into methanol under ambient conditions using light by The ‘holy grail of catalysis
- Scientists discovered A gentler more precise laser cutting technique
- What is a in chemistry?
- What is reflux in chemistry? A detailed guide
- Electromagnetic Radiations-Introduction, discovery and types
- Discovery and properties of electron, proton and neutron
- Forensic Chemistry-Introduction, History, scope and Applications
- What is photochemistry, scope and applications
- Introduction to Biochemistry-Overview, Scope and Applications
- Electronic Configuration Of Elements in Periodic Table-[Explained]
- Avogadro’s number and Molar Volume-Themasterchemistry.com
- Mass spectrometry and detection of isotopes
- What is artificial sweetener? Working and uses
- What are fossil fuels?
- Organic Chemistry: Scope and Application
- Organic compounds-Classification, Definition and examples
- Cracking of petroleum-Meaning and types of cracking
- Fractional distillation of petroleum
- Sources of organic compounds-coal, plants and animals, natural gas
- Fundamental principles of organic chemistry You need to know
- Inorganic Chemistry- History Scope And Applications
- Peculiar behavior of lithium(Li)-A detailed overview
- Alkali metals-occurrence, Properties, and periodic trends
- Position of Hydrogen in the periodic table-Easy guide
- Oxides-Classification and periodic trends of oxides
- Hydrides-Types of hydrides and periodic trends
- Halides-Covalent halides|Ionic halides|metal halides and applications
- Hydration energy trends in periodic table[Explained]
- Electrical conductivities of elements in periodic table | Periodic table conductivity
- Oxidation state-Oxidation number-A detailed overview
- Ionic bond-Definition, Properties, Conditions-Factors, and Examples
- Introduction to Chemical bonding-Definition-Types-Examples
- What is ksp in chemistry? Definition, significance, and examples
- What are buffers in chemistry? Types-examples and uses
- What is stp standard temperature and pressure in chemistry?
- What is Sigma Bond? Solved examples
- What is Avogadro’s Law?
- What is boiling point? To the Point Answer
- Measurement of vapor pressure
- Physical Chemistry- History Scope And Uses
- How to prepare potassium chromate indicator?
- Analytical Chemistry, introduction, history and applications
- Limiting reactant- Examples, Problems & method to find limiting reactant
- Stoichiometry and yield of balanced chemical reactions
- Distribution law-Definition, explanation, and applications
- Determination of molecular and empirical formula by combustion analysis
- Experimental techniques in chemistry-Filtration, Crystallization, Sublimation, Solvent extraction, Chromatography
Difference between articles in chemistry
- What is the Difference Between Electron and Beta Particle? Electron vs beta particle
- What is Difference Between Sodium and Salt? Sodium vs salt
- What is the difference between steel and aluminum? Steel vs Aluminum
- 7 Difference Between Molecule and Compound-Molecule vs compound
- Difference between Physical and chemical change-Physical vs chemical change
- Difference between Evaporation and Condensation-Evaporation vs Condensation
- 8 Differences between alkali and base-alkali vs base
- 7 differences between Rust and corrosion-rust vs corrosion
- Difference between oils and fats- oil vs fat
- Difference Between Evaporation and Boiling-Evaporation vs Boiling
Watch Our Video Lectures
Join us on Social media
The team at Themasterchemistry.com is a group of chemists and teachers who are passionate about the field. The team has chemistry professionals that have been teaching in prestigious institutes of Pakistan for decades.
They know what it takes to teach difficult subjects with ease, and they want to share their knowledge with you!
Adeel Abbas is The Founder of themasterchemistry.com. He has MS degree in Organic Chemistry. His specialization is Natural Products in Chemistry from One of the Top universities of Pakistan (Islamia University Bahawalpur Pakistan).
Dr. Wajid Raza is Ph.D Scholar of Organic Chemistry at Islamia University Bahawalpur. He has seven years of experience as a Chemistry teacher at Top institutes of Pakistan. His teaching expertise allows students to pass any type of Chemistry exam.